Fine Art of Intention™ respects your privacy when you take advantage of all the Internet offers. We're committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience that you can get anywhere.
Fine Art of Intention™ operates on the following privacy principles:
- We will explicitly ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally, this information is requested when you ask for more information.
- Our site and applicable service partners use your Personal Information solely to operate our site and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products. Your Personal Information is not sold to, nor given access to, third party vendors.
- From time to time, Fine Art of Intention™ may also gather anonymous information to be used or shared with third parties. This information does not personally identify you but may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. Generally this information is collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "Cookies", "IP addresses", or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
- Fine Art of Intention™ may provide links to outside resources in an effort to help you gather more business information. We are not responsible for the content provided on these sites, their privacy policies, or how they treat information about their users. The reliability, availability, legality, performance and other aspects of resources on Internet sites other than www.faoifengshui.com is beyond our control, and we make no representations or warranties with respect to such sites.
- Fine Art of Intention™ may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Fine Art of Intention™, our site or other Fine Art of Intention™ users, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other stakeholders and public users.
If at any time you believe that Fine Art of Intention™ has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.